The Laboratory Work Guide
This page provides you with basic information and help with laboratory work.
- Rules for laboratory work (English)
- Regler för laborationsarbete (svenska)
- Template for report (Word) (English)
- Rapportmall (Word) (svenska)
- Template for Report (LaTex)
- You find Gula Häftet with help and guidelines for how to write a report here (svenska).
- Another helpful document when preparing oral and written reports is "Att skriva och presentera rapporter" (svenska).
- You find all courses that are given at the Department of Physics here.
The Online Handbook from University of Toronto:
It includes a lot of useful stuff, e.g. information about the Components of a Document (i.e. what the various parts of a document should contain) and ...
...why appropriate Citations and a Reference list is of importance and how one should make them.
If you want to improve on your communication skills, it is well worthwhile to look around on this excellent site with documentation of how to write reports, make presentations, etc. It contains A LOT!